COME JOIN US
Remington Reynolds summer internship program and summer/fall co-ops, offers motivated students the opportunity to gain fashion industry and event production experience, with a realistic preview of what it would be like to work in the fashion industry or start a fashion brand.
Our summer interns will take on a series of meaningful, challenging hands-on tasks, as well as exposure to various parts of our organization, including men's fashion design and event production and merchandising. You will also be eligible to attend a complimentary Fashion Entrepreneurship Class during the evenings which will allow you to develop all the skills necessary to launch your own fashion brand.
Interns will need to be local to the area or boarding in our housing as we are anticipating working from our office location for summer 2022. RR requires that all inters be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter our offices or to live in our provided housing.
Summer Internship Details
- The summer internship is a 12 week internship with full-time hours
- 2022 planned program dates are May 25 th to August 12th for all interns
- Rolling application deadline for each internship, starting in March.
- Apply early for greater consideration in the process.
- Initial screening: conducted by our recruiting team members via phone or video screen.
- If you are applying to a design or creative internship (fashion design/technical design/graphic design), please plan to provide 1-2 pages of sample work (such as an online portfolio, illustrations, flat sketches and/or 3D renderings) as a part of the recruiting process.
- Final interviews: conducted by our hiring teams via phone or video interview starting mid to late April.
- Offers: extended late May, if necessary.
- Design Internship opportunities available on the following: Men's Shorts & Polos and Quarter Zips and T-Shirts
- Design sample management, fabrics and trim library management, design inspiration research, sketch and technical detail creation and color palette management
- Assist designers with mood boards, flats on Illustrator, putting together color rings for the season, and any other design-oriented tasks
- Digital Product Design: assist working with design team in supporting their digital transformation with ideating in 3D; asset rendering, creating Gifs and any other digital design-oriented tasks. Tools used include Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CLO3D
- Event & Pop Up Design: prepare design documentation for prototypical pop up shop, showroom, tradeshow and fixture concepts. Will learn how drawings are defined as plans, elevations, sections and 3D computer generated renderings, emphasis on 3D
Events we Produce or Sponsor
- Necker Cup
- Sarasota Open ATP Challenger
- Bryan Brothers Tour
- Truist Open
- Wood Racquet Pro-Am
- Rising junior or senior undergrad student with a declared major in Fashion Design or Sports Marketing or Entrepreneurship.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in core major classes preferred
- Previous relevant internship / work experience or demonstrated interest in the industry
- academic leadership or eDemonstrated xtra-curricular activity preferred
- Competency in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.), LCO3D, Blender,
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite for MAC and PC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Digital Product Design: proficient in 3D digital design applications,
- Design: experience using 3D modeling & rendering software like Google Sketch Up, Podium Plug-In, V-Ray, Rhino
- Organizational skills (categorizing, alphabetizing, storing, labeling, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with an eagerness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Participation in College Tennis or Golf Teams a plus.
- Free Housing Available
- Food, Gas & Beverage Stipend
- Acess to Private Red clay Tennis Court for training
- Free Enrollment in Fashion Entrepreneurship Class